My Own Little Man-Diary: #SunScream

Saturday, May 28

#SunScream

Up until I got home a few moments ago, it was the Summer SunScream. An event that gives you live bands and the parties on the beach. I attended and I tweeted constantly. Here are the highlights of last night, based on my tweets:

"@goddre: Let's go !"

-- This one is pretty self-explanatory. I was very excited to attend, hearing all about the happenings of last year. I couldn't miss out again.

"@goddre: If you see someone wearing a shirt, shorts, slippers. And he gas* a backpack on. You know he's going to ."

-- At this time I was at Ayala, killing time with friends, one of them was also my ride going there. Of course, you really could not tell that based on one's clothes, he would be going, but it would just make sense if he did.


"@goddre: At the entrance, sipping on some liquid courage. "

-- We were very lucky to have parked right outside the gate of Tambuli, where it was being held. Even though it was still a long walk getting to the event, it beats having to park farther. Once we got to parking, we had our drinks.

"@goddre: You sir, have failed journey. "

-- There were live bands performing on the stage. And this one band performed Don't Stop Believing by Journey. Needless to say, I didn't like it. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone there.

"@goddre: Getting sand on our asses "

-- My friends met other friends there, and they were hanging out by the beach, drinking and just lying around in the sand. We joined in.

"@goddre:Party rock! "

-- Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO has become popular among party goers in Cebu. And the music video for it has become a viral hit since it's release. One night, I just heard the song and became a big fan, and I wanted to learn how to shuffle. A friend and I had planned on a "Shuffle-off" but it never happened cause she wasn't there yet when the song came up. This was the time I really got into it. There was a pretty girl in front of me who was shuffling too. So that was nice.

"@goddre: Recharging before heading back inside. "

-- I had gotten really thirsty from all the jumping up and down and whatnot. And we decided to go out back to the car. On the way we got lost, but eventually we found our way back. When I got to the car, I chugged on water like I was deprived of it for days. 

"@goddre: This is for the broken. For those who came here to forget! "

-- This is a translated version of what Urbandub vocalist said right before singing The Fight is Over. It sounded very assuring and I shouted the lyrics, like everyone else did.

"@goddre:  I hate when one guy's mood changes everyone elses. "

-- My friend got pretty upset about some things and it brought the group down. It didn't really help much that he was driving and he wanted to go home early.

"@goddre: Kinda bummed. And my feet are killing me. It's time to retire. We'll be home in an hour or so. "

-- I was pretty bummed about having to leave early. And this was at about 3 'o clock in the morning. But a friend of mine gave some valid points and we knew it was really time to leave. 

"@goddre: Overcongested much. We just left the resort. That took about 30 minutes. "

-- "We'll be home in an hour or so" didn't really happen. Getting out the resort proper took about 30 minutes alone and getting into the main road another 20 or 30. But when we got to the main road, it was smooth sailing from there. 

"@goddre: Well, the sun has risen and I just got good*. All is well. "

-- When we were driving towards my house, it started to get brighter. And when I got home it was officially morning. It's nice to end things with a start. 

If you analyze the mood of my tweets, you can sense it going high then going low. You can check my tweets here. There's a pattern in there somewhere, overall I did enjoy myself. But my Summer SunScream experience was a bit lacking. 

Definitely enough to get me stoked for the party next year.


*The horror of misspelling a word. I use my T9 dictionary to text and as you see, this didn't turn out right.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"@goddre: I'm just proud to say that I shuffled to party rock anthem. "

-- An accomplishment indeed. 




4 comments:

  1. nice. kapui mn blog haha. wa pjd kui pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako pd! ahahah it was a nice idea to go with. the tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa ta picture together!! >:(
    -nicole teves

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a good thing you had fun on your first time. i didn't. it was really bad because i had expectations. i'm so happy for you, though. (no sarcasm here LOL)

    -ming

    ReplyDelete