My Own Little Man-Diary: Wishes and Other Things

Tuesday, April 10

Wishes and Other Things

I wish everything just sort of worked out for me.

As in the present time. I'd be living in a world that recognized everything that I've ever accomplished but I've never actually went through them. It would be like a flash of light would just pass by me, and in a blink of an eye, I'd be living my perfect life, without problems and free.

I wish everything just worked out for me.

Without me ever even trying to. All the hard work is too much for me. I don't like it, lazy by choice and limited. I don't want to ever work for what I want,  I dislike having to. And if I want something, I can't have it because I can't have it by natural ways.

I wish everything just happens.

I don't want to live in the present. It's too hard, living life, and going at it day by day. Wouldn't it be better if things just went this way, than the other? Wouldn't it be better if this happened to everybody, and conflicts and war would be over?

I wish I didn't have to try for you to like me.

The things I have to do to even make you understand the way I feel are hard for me to keep up. I don't know how to be the guy who is everything and everywhere, and whatever you want to  be. People aren't built that way, which just sucks. It doesn't even feel like you know.

I wish I didn't have to say.

Things are too complicated to comprehend. It's just better if someone you're talking to knows how you feel right away, from the tone of your voice, or from simply your voice, the mood and the body language your convey. Isn't that enough?

I wish all my problems would just go away.

It sucks that you even have them. It sucks even more if there deemed irrelevant to others, and they mean the whole world to you. They just don't understand, but sometimes I don't either. That's just another problem I can't handle.

I wish I were older.

So I can know that everything I've ever tried to do mattered. I don't want to grow up, and seem pointless. I would want to have made a mark for at least a tear or two.

I wish I didn't write this.

I'm quite intoxicated, and left without nothing to say. I don't know whether to be embarrassed or to be proud for everything to be out there, out in the open, for all the world to see, to ignore.

I wish everything just works out for me.

I don't want to have to knowing I might have to make up for something I didn't do.

I wish these just happened.

I wish these were true.


No comments:

Post a Comment