My Own Little Man-Diary: 'Tis the season to be noisy.

Friday, January 14

'Tis the season to be noisy.

FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA. No shit.

January 14, 2011 is the first night of the Sinulog weekend.  This is the time we celebrate the feast of our dear Sto. Niño. We, Cebuanos, celebrate this every 3rd Sunday of January. And damn I'm excited. Everyone will be in their wildest behavior. People will be asleep, DRUNK, on the streets. Everyone will be covered in paint and temporary henna tattoos.

I may not be wild, but Sinulog will get the best of us. This is the time where partying will be on the MAXIMUM. No roof will keep this party. There will be no going home.

I am, by admission, a little tipsy. Had a couple of drinks earlier tonight. Tipsy because some of the alcohol already went out of my system. Perhaps a couple of hours ago, I was in fact drunk. It did not help that we came from swimming. My eyes are so red from the chlorine. Plus, I can't see straight. 

Before coming home, I had my henna(on my right shoulder) darkened. The asshole that gave me the henna the night prior had a sucky batch, so it didn't come out as good as I'd hoped -- 100 down the fucking drain. Had it darkened -- another fucking 100. Why'd I have it darkened? For one thing, I think it(the design) looks awesome. Two, I didn't want to look like some idiot who had his henna done a week prior.

Other than that, I had another henna put on the right side of my neck. I honestly do not care if my teachers get mad at me. Well, not yet. It's hard to say. It is the midterms next week. I say screw that.

This weekend we party.

PS. about time I return a favor. Visit my friend's blog.
http://michaelbriantina.wordpress.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will ravage the streets. Let's get it on, Cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment